Osama bin Laden’s death has focused even greater attention on the very important but very complex US-Pakistan relationship. The East-West Center’s first Pakistan-US Journalists Exchange that ended two weeks ago gave eight Pakistani and five American journalists the opportunity to visit each other’s country and learn firsthand how complicated that relationship is. This MediaLine focuses on Pakistan-US issues.
- Pakistan, US journalists react to Osama bin Laden’s death, analyze impact
- Journalists explore complex Pakistan-US relations in exchange program
- Examining the root causes of extremism in Pakistan
- Pakistanis share media challenges with Missouri School of Journalism students
- Resources on Pakistan-US issues